“These 4 essentials keep my skin bright, healthy and happy all the time!” - Alisha M.
Day + Night Essentials
The daily + nightly essentials to maintain bright, strong, nourished & hydrated skin.
How To Use
2. Apply a pea-sized amount of the serum onto your freshly masked skin. Pat onto the skin and gently smooth it outward.
3. Warm the moisturizer between your fingers and massage onto face, neck, and décolleté.
4. Before bed, apply 3-4 drops of the face oil into hands. Rub together and massage into face and neck.
* Complete step 1, 2, and 3 daily AM + step 1, 2, 3 and 4 PM for best results.
Read reviews, from people just like you
- Chris A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55+Skin Type CombinationSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern Signs of AgingRated 3 out of 5 stars12 hours agoReview
No big results yet, but I am pleased with product.
- Denitra E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Skin Type CombinationSkin Tone DeepTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it
I see results already, it's only been a few days.
- Charmadene P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45-54Skin Type CombinationSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoWaiting for greatness
Just start using waiting for couple more days
- Brooks, S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Under 18Skin Type I'm not sureSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood for my little one.
Bought this for my pre-tween. I asked her what she rates it and she said a 5 because it makes her skin really soft and takes away most of her bumps. She's 9.5 years old and needed to start a real skin regimen because she was getting blemishes. Because she's so young, I didn't want her using harsh formulas on her skin. This works well for us.
- Marra G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55+Skin Type SensitiveSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCorrect Order for Use
I now possess all of the Gleam products for my skin and I have learned the correct order in which to apply the moisturizer, serum & oil.
I am in the "purge" stage of obtaining clear, even skin (the right side only)
I truly love all of the products & I can feel & see the difference; as my skin is purging the dark spots are becoming lighter.
It helps a lot to read about the difference between break outs & purging. You may find that your skin is purging. So stick w/ it & trust the Gleam process