“It left my skin feeling comfortable and hydrated - not tight or dry. ” - Steph M
Gentle Jelly Face Cleanser
Detoxifies pores, and removes dirt, dead skin cells, and residue, preserving the natural pH levels for balanced, glowy, and refreshed skin.
How To Use
- Mildly wet face with warm water. Dispense cleanser into hands and thoroughly massage in gentle circles all over the face and neck. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
- For brightening benefits, massage cleanser all over the face for around 1 minute.
Read reviews, from people just like you
- Denitra E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Skin Type CombinationSkin Tone DeepTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoLove it
I see results already, it's only been a few days.
- Brooks, S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Under 18Skin Type I'm not sureSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood for my little one.
Bought this for my pre-tween. I asked her what she rates it and she said a 5 because it makes her skin really soft and takes away most of her bumps. She's 9.5 years old and needed to start a real skin regimen because she was getting blemishes. Because she's so young, I didn't want her using harsh formulas on her skin. This works well for us.
- Aziza C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove It!
I love the jelly face cleanser. It make my skin feel very smooth and clean!
- Nekisha L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45-54Skin Type CombinationSkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern Signs of AgingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLoving it!!!
I’m loving the glow
- Kimberly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55+Skin Type SensitiveSkin Tone DeepTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoI love the Jelly Cleanser
You can feel it cleaning and after it leaves your skin clean and soft!!!