“It left my skin feeling comfortable and hydrated - not tight or dry. ” - Steph M
Gentle Jelly Face Cleanser
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars
Detoxifies pores, and removes dirt, dead skin cells, and residue, preserving the natural pH levels for balanced, glowy, and refreshed skin.
How To Use
- Mildly wet face with warm water. Dispense cleanser into hands and thoroughly massage in gentle circles all over the face and neck. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
- For brightening benefits, massage cleanser all over the face for around 1 minute.
Read reviews, from people just like you
Top Skin Concern
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Sarah Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Skin Type OilySkin Tone MediumTop Skin Concern AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!!!
I started with the mask and then tried this and I love this line!!
- Lenora C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45-54Skin Type SensitiveSkin Tone DeepTop Skin Concern AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect!!!
I have sensitive skin so always nervous to try new products. This was absolutely amazing. Very gentle and smooth.
- Davina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Skin Type CombinationSkin Tone LightTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoawesome product
its the Best
- Sherese J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35-44Skin Type I'm not sureSkin Tone DeepTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
Good moisture after washing my face
- Helena B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 55+Skin Type DrySkin Tone LightTop Skin Concern Hyperpigmentation / Dark SpotsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoH Barnes
I’ve just started to use this product. So far no difference. I’ll continue to use until the tube is empty. Staying positive looking for good results.